Peanut Butter Crunchies
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c. shortening
1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg well beaten
1/2 c. milk
Sift flour, add baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream together shortening and peanut butter.
Gradually blend in sugar and brown sugars. Add egg and mix thoroughly.
Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk, mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in moderate oven 375º about 12 minutes.
cool on rack
Yield: about 3 dozen.
This was the peanut butter cookie recipe mom always made when I was growing up.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)