1 c. flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c. melted shortening
1 c. water
3 eggs unbeaten
Sift flour and salt into bowl. Melt shortening in a pan with the water and boil. When this reaches a rapid boil pour into flour and stir well. Add 1 egg at a time and beat well. Drop by tsp. on ungreased baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven 450º for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350º and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Cool and fill with custard filling.
1 pint milk
1 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. flour
1 or 2 eggs beaten ( I use 2)
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla.
Stir all ingredients together and boil to a thick cream,
Stir very often.
I usually double the custard...it is delicious!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)