Mom's Sour Cream Cookies
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. soft butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. dairy sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon mixed.
Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt, set aside.
In large bowl on med. speed mix butter, sugar and egg until light and fluffy.
At low speed beat in sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
Gradually beat in flour mixture until well combined.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 375º.
Lightly grease cookie sheets, drop batter by slightly rounded tbsp., 2" apart.
Sprinkle topping on unbaked cookies.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, cool.
yield 6 Dozen
Mom made these quite often. Reading this and seeing her hand writing really brings back a flood of memories. She had written in the corner... Brenda very good!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)