Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

I wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by to visit. I have enjoyed reading all of the wonderful comments you have left for me, and I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts. I will get better at this and learn more of the technical end of things (I hope)! I have only been blogging since November and I feel like I have made so many new and wonderful friends. I treasure you all.

I know I haven't been posting much lately , the holidays are kind of rough this year. I am finally working my way through losing mom and picking up the pieces and getting on with my life. I know this is what Mom would want me to do, and I know she is in a much better place too.

I have a lot of hopes and dreams for the new year and for my blogs. I hope you will all come along for the adventure. I would sure enjoy your companionship along the way.

Merry Christmas to you all!
God Bless you all on this Special Day!
Love,
Brenda

No comments: