Flavored Rice Mix---Jar mix
3tbsp. Beef or Chicken Bouillon Granules
3tbsp. dried Parsley Flakes
1tbsp. dried Celery Flakes
1tbsp. dried Minced Onion
Mix all ingredients together well and store in air tight container, up to 6 months.
Yield 3 batches ( about 3/4 cup total).
1c. uncooked Long Grain Rice
To Prepare Rice:
In a saucepan, saute' rice in butter until lightly browned.
Add Water and about 1/4 cup of seasoning mix.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Yield: 4-6 servings
** I mix up a batch of each so I have a choice of beef or chicken depending on the meal!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)