Lime Jello Mold
1 Package lime jello
1-1/2 c. boiling water
3/4 small can crushed pineapple
Handful of mini-marshmallows or 10 Lg. marshmallows cut up
1 Small package Philadelphia cream Cheese
Soften cream cheese before starting.
Pour boiling water over jello and dissolve.
Cut cheese in large chunks and add to jello.
Using spoon work jello until cheese is in small chunks and marshmallows are dissolved.
Let cool in refrigerator and then add pineapple.
Refrigerate again until mold is set.
Turn out of mold onto plate and refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)