Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake
1 c. mashed potatoes
1 pt. liquid (use potato water)
3/4 c. melted lard
2 tsp. salt
1 cake yeast in 1/4 c. lukewarm water & 1 tsp sugar
Flour enough to knead.
Bake in moderate oven.
* My grandmother wrote her recipes down with the assumption you knew what you were doing LOL!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Alfredo Noodles Mix--Jar Mix--TNT
- Hamburger Helper Mix--Jar Mix-TNT
- Flavored Rice Mix---Jar Mix
- Casserole Sauce/Cream Soup Mix---TNT
- Hot Cocoa Mix ---TNT
- French Vanilla Cappuccino Mix --- TNT
- Lime Jello Mold
- Cream Cheese Bars--TNT
- Banana Split Cake--TNT
- Peanut Butter Crunchies--TNT
- Mom's Sour Cream Cookies--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Coffee Cake--TNT
- Roscoe's Leather Bread--TNT
- Great-Grandma's Cream Puffs and Custard Filling--T...
- Welcome to My Cookbook
- ▼ December (16)